On June 25 and 26, 2020, the International Conference ‘Legal argumentation: reasoned dissensus and common ground’ will take place at the Erasmus School of Law, Rotterdam the Netherlands. The aim of the conference is to draw together scholars from a variety of disciplines that are working in the field of legal argumentation.
- Amalia Amaya (National Autonomous University of Mexico, Institute for Philosophical Research)
- Christian Dahlman (Lund University, Department of Law)
- Paul van den Hoven (Utrecht University, Utrecht Institute of Linguistics; Xiamen School of Journalism and Communication, Xiamen)
- Eveline Feteris (University of Amsterdam, Department of Speech Communication, Argumentation Theory and Rhetoric)
- Harm Kloosterhuis (Erasmus School of Law, Rotterdam)
- José Plug (University of Amsterdam, Department of Speech Communication, Argumentation Theory and Rhetoric)
- Carel Smith, (Leiden University, Faculty of Law)